Monday, December 19, 2011

the things that bring me joy...

Hi everyone, welcome to my new blog. My old blog Angela's Kitchen Chronicles I started a couple years ago when I was "home" in California for the summer. I spent most of the summer cooking and baking and blogging about it. When I returned back to Boston the blogging was less frequent because of school and other things that kept me busy. Well, I'm back "home" for christmas, on break from school, and ready to start blogging again. My new blog is more than just cooking, its more of a general everything I love blog. I called it "consider it pure joy" after my favorite verse in the bible. James 1:2-4 says, "Consider it pure joy when you face trials of many kinds, because the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its works so you may be mature and complete not lacking anything." I think its important when you have things in your life that are hard to find things in your life that bring you joy and dwell on those things.

So this blog will be a mix of a lot of different things: craft projects, recipes I love, photography, travel, diy projects etc. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment