Monday, December 26, 2011

another pinterest post...


     One of my new favorite things to do is make flower pins and hair accessories. They are super easy and I've even made a few extra dollars selling them. I'm hesitant to put on here how to make them, because of how easier they are, people won't want to buy them from me. But my mom keeps telling me that even though they're easy, some people just have the time or "craftiness" to do it. Well for those of you who do, here are some links and pictures to these super easy flowers. Most of them all you need is a t-shirt.

                                         Pedal Flowers                              Folding Flowers



 The pedal flowers are usually big enough to wear alone, depending how big your original stencil is. But the folding flowers I usually embellish with other flower petals and leaves, or beads and metal accessories. I sold quite a few before christmas, they are great gifts and stocking stuffers. I'm planning on making more and maybe trying to sell them at a craft fair next christmas. Hope this inspires you to make your own, or if you'd like to buy one from me let me know. :)  There are a couple more tutorials on my pinterest craft page, here's a link.  Craft Ideas.

1 comment:

  1. They are all so beautiful! I love seeing which one your mom is wearing each day.

    ReplyDelete